Webinar dates to put in your calendar...
Wednesday, December 6: Factory farming, food
- Is it realistic to think that there will ever be an agreed worldwide standard for animal care and protection?
- Webinar title: “Putting the sentiment animal in a global model of animal welfare”
- Antoine F. Goetschei , President Global Animal Law Association
Thursday, December 7: Veterinarians, front-line conflicts of interest
- Learn how technology enables YOU to see which countries and corporates are doing more than just talking about animal care.
- Webinar title: “Tomorrow’s Technology: Getting the consumer up close and personal with the sentient animal.”
- Mr. Daniel Goldsworthy, Public Law Academic, Victoria Law School
Reserve your place at the webinars in 60 seconds by visiting http://globalanimalwelfare.com/event-details/