Wednesday, November 1: Factory farming, food
- What do you think about raising animals as a source of food?
- Webinar title: “Will law's sentient animal spell the end of factory farming? An NGO perspective.”
- Philip Lymbery, Chief Executive, Compassion in World Farming
Thursday, November 2: Veterinarians, animal abuse
- Would you expect veterinarians to "get involved" to protect animals that are being abused? Would you be surprised to know that only 16% of vets actually do?
- Webinar title: “How to help professionals: Dilemmas from the trenches of handling animal abuse cases.”
- Dr Lila Miller, Veterinarian Vice-President American Society for Protection of Animals (ASPCA)
Reserve your place at the webinars in 60 seconds by visiting http://globalanimalwelfare.com/event-details/